sexta-feira, 2 de agosto de 2013

It's over!!!!

Come on: I arrived here completely lost, hoping to find myself, but I did not. There isn't an exact level for me, here in explorer which is the basic class; so you can imagine my despair, in a room where all the students had a reasonable level of communication and I have nothing...

Well, weeks have not been easy, there were many obstacles, the longing, the difficulty of understanding the language, live in homestay ... My thought was: one day at a time! I found that I could do more than I thought.

Results: With a lot effort, tears and despair I learned something of this thins called English, immersion works! It was not easy to stay five hours in the classroom, without understanding what the teacher was talking, another 3 or 4 hours in the lab because I would often run away or hide from the activities required for the program ...

I received support from many people, some said I was crazy, but I could achieve all this only because I had a companion at home who, not only believes in me, but always puts me in the middle of danger with absolute certainty of my ability. I thank, immensely, my husband who often gave up his dreams to dream mines. I have the impression that it wasn't an easy month for him too!

The fear scares us because with it comes new experiences, new ways of seeing the obvious and when this (experience) ends, we realize that this "new" is no more new, since we blazed a path with an adventurous spirit. I had a lot of fear in the beginning, but it's over! I won another stage alone!

versão em inglês
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msb_zR7RxIM


ACABOU!!!!!
Vamos lá: cheguei aqui  completamente perdida , mas com esperança de me encontrar, porém isso não aconteceu. Não existe um nível exato para mim, aqui no Explorer (que seria o básico) então vcs podem imaginar meu desespero, em uma sala na qual todos tinham um nível razoável de comunicação e euzinha aqui nada...

Bem, as semanas não foram fáceis, os obstáculos eram muitos; a saudade, a dificuldade de compreensão do idioma, morar na casa de outra pessoa... meu pensamento era: um dia de cada vez!!

Resultados: a base de muito esforço, lágrimas, e muito desespero aprendi alguma coisa desse tal inglês, a imersão funciona. Não foi fácil ficar 5 horas na sala de aula e não entender o que o professor falava,  mais  3 ou 4 horas,  no laboratório pois muitas vezes eu fugia ou me escondia das atividades obrigatórias para estudar...

Recebi apoio de muita gente, alguns diziam que eu era louca, mas só pude concretizar tudo isso porque tenho em casa um companheiro que não só acredita em mim, mas me joga sempre no meios desses "leões"tendo certeza absoluta da minha capacidade. Agradeço imensamente ao meu marido que muitas vezes abriu mão dos seus sonhos pra sonhar os meus. Tenho impressão que pra ele também nao foi um mês muito fácil!

O medo  nos assusta, pois com ele vem novas experiências, nova forma de ver o óbvio e quando esta (experiência)termina percebemos que esse novo não é mais tão novo assim, já que desbravamos mais um caminho com o espírito aventureiro. Medo eu tive e muito, mas acabou! Venci mais uma etapa sozinha!


versão português!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Zodvu05rsM

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário